Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My 1st day of house practice in 2010

school
1st time assembly at pavilion, in open air. yeah... good thing is open air, so it won't be that stuffy. but the bad thing is, after for a while, sun will rise and will be very hot. argh...
Then teachers having speeches, sing songs.. blah blah blah...

lunch
the people there forgot that I ordered chao kuay tiao(after eating it, is not worth it and dunno why WeiLin's mom say nice). so need to wait quite long... haiz...

tuition
haiz... as usual.... same thing, but more on, the mature things. so... is kinda fun in some way. this also kinda remind of me of the D2YC camp.

house practice
Straight after tuition. WeiLin's mom drop us to tuition and fetch us to school. Great... why can't I have a chance to walk!! I only get to walk without my mom knowing, which is last year when I If I tell, I can't even walk. I wanted to walk damn badly!!

reach to school, then the sky cries(rain...)... so, we held our activity in the hall... at 1st is dark and stuffy. But later on there's light lah.

yeah, I join marching... I'll feel bad if I don't join, at least I can help a bit for Berjaya.
During practice marching, erm... at 1st is kinda a few people. ChanYong help to convince the girls to join marching, but some go cheer.

Haiz... so, we kinda separate to 2 groups, 1 group is more form 4 and 5(I think, but those that already join marching join this group). Only me the stupid one who join the other group, which is mostly form 3 and this group is way way way big. Some more is raining, at the back I can't even hear(coz I'm at the back line). I feel so bad after shouting "CAN'T HEAR!!". Serious... feel damn bad...

After for quite long in the group, SiewHo suddenly ask me that why I'm not the other group and this group. YAY!! I'm kinda glad that I'm outta from that group and I don't need to give tension to Desmond(if I really am).

Oh yeah, RuiCi is in the previous group(like me), so when I go to the other group, she come out of the group too and join the better group. lol...

So yeah, that's all I have for today...

BYE!!

No comments: