Saturday, January 16, 2010

Embarrassed

Today, mom has lunch date with her friends. BTW, at 3PM I have music lesson, so I can't stay back to wait for her.

End up, I follow WeiLin to her house to wait for my 2nd brother. In the morning, I already SMS him that 1PM sharp to pick me up.

erm... after class, I'm kinda satisfied. heehee... While waiting for WeiLin's mom in the staff room(bilik guru), I can see somebody there that unexpectedly that his there. that time I was a bit hyper.

Then something happen. heehee...^^

Kay.. back to what I wanted to say.

While waiting for my bro, WeiLin's father, uncle and grandma planned to go out to eat lunch. So they have to wait for me to go off only. Then her uncle say something like "wait so long, eat here lah, dunno when the brother only come" he kinda complain about the waiting.

haiz... my brother sometimes sucks... he rarely be on time....

No comments: