Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gardens

Today, my mom want to Mid Valley to buy a bag. (forgot what's it brand, but I think got a monkey key chain)
Actually last Saturday, we did go to Mid Valley, but dad stop her to buy that bag, cause say it don't last long. BULLSHIT!! He's very easy to got on my nerve which I hate

That day is a coincident is boxing day, so got very high sale.
ARGH!! Mom just bought him a expensive Hush Puppy shoe, why don't he just let her buy want she wants. Somemore that days lunch is on her. And don't let her buy what she wants??!! ARGH!!!

Make us go Mid Valley second round there without his knowing and no discount....

oh... back to what I actually want to say...
suddenly talk about my dad.. haiz...

kay...
Garden looks nicer, but.... is super expensive.....
end up at gardens, we get go to Cold Storage.
to buy some food for dinner.

After buying, mom suddenly interest in kimchi.
There a small stall(or a table) fill with those Korean stuff. erm, like kimchi, (I think)fried ikan bilis(or dried), then there's 1 more but I don't remember...

So we came closer to the stall. then the guy very politely bow and say, "ahn nyeong ha se yo"
wow.... I kinda surprise, because I think his is the 1st Korean person I've met. So I softly(but nobody can hear lah, like I'm talking to myself)

mom keep on tasting the food there. I don't dare to eat because I'm scared is too spicy for me. Until she tasted the ikan bilis, he told us that is good for hair
T_T"""" I was thinking,"huh?? Is my hair not healthy?? HELLO!!! I have not a single split ends!! And I thought ikan bilis is good for bones... WEIRD!!!"
somehow it got me nervous, still I didn't try the food. But mom bought a container of kimchi(tell you, I won't eat it)

No comments: