Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes, I even think I hate....

Kay... Yeah... sometimes... I think I hate vati.

haiz... He just sometimes very annoying.

Today the whole afternoon we went out. Went out just window shopping for furniture. Gosh, JUST WINDOW SHOPPING!!?? I don't even get what I like or anything, He have what on his mind and just want to know what he wants and not what we know.

1st we went to States to eat Rojak King and cendol(which is not really that nice). I didn't manage to finish it. so yeah...

then vati drive all the way to Puchong and just window shopping for furniture. ARGH!! waste time... I want the bed I want, but he just cared about the price but NOT MY FEELINGS!!! ARGH!!

after window shopping in Puchong, we went back to States to eat dinner there. food was ok(sea food)...

Then no reason he drive to Old Klang Road... ARGH!! I hate it... I don't even like the furniture we choose. Why not just go IKEA there and see. Isn't that more modern and high class?? He is such old man...

went back home, I just use for a while, he already said that I use so long. ARGH!!
How long I've been out??
How long can I use com??

Since when he cared??? He only cared was HOMEWORK and himself but NOT MY FEELINGS!!!

No comments: