Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year cray cray 2014

Happy 2014 everyone!!! Haha, it sound somehow strange maybe I still not used to it yet. Later sure okay.

So how I spend my last few moments of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, to me, it sounds crazy.

I thought I would just hang around at Kah Sheong's place till count down, and chill again then go PeiYan's house to sleepover. But sadly, it's not what I thought as innocent as it could be.

Here it goes, supposedly we planned go be in 1 Utama. Then change of plans cause scared can't find parking and of cause later will broke super traffic jam.

So I heard, Kah Sheong offered to that we could countdown in his place. Or more like see fireworks.

We meet up at his house at 6pm. But as a typical Malaysian, I was like, due to my bro wants me to follow him buy baskets robins, since yesterday had the 31% discount and plus the terrible jam, I reach there around 6.30pm

People who were joining for dinner was PeiYan, Tim, Kah sheong, Bryant, Clarissa, JiaXin, PuiYan, and YiVon. So we gather everyone, we go Kota Damansara for dinner. The restaurant was a nyonya restaurant and was recommended by KahSheong, so there's a high expectations. Hahaha.... the food was delicious, sadly I didn't take any photos during any time. I think we ordered sweet chicken, egg, basil squid, kang kung and petai prawns. Everyone paid around RM18.

After dinner, we went back KS's house to chill until fireworks starts exploding. 1st thing we did was playing cards. we played 'chur dai ti'. surprisingly I play twice I win twice, Haha, I didn't know.. lol.. Since when I'm so SS? after cards, we watched Grown Ups 2. Wow... really, the tv, really damn awesome, cause is super clear, like a bit of 3D. Is awesome to watch with friends. Haha. When we were watching half way, suddenly KS's mom and his maid took out some snacks for us to watch while eating and KH keep refill our tea... man... that time I was so pai seh...

Now is time to watch fireworks, haha... since I had injured my leg, I can't watch fireworks... Haha, lame right... I was like digging my own grave. I can't watch, because need to climb up a ladder to get a clear view, actually at KS's house, we could see fireworks from Curve, so that's pretty awesome. Damn... why I fracture my foot last week... then I won't miss this awesome chance for watching fireworks.

Actually during dinner time, one thing my foot starts getting worst, cause when the girls taking selfies, I was standing at the back, so I tip toed, Lol... after that I realised that I insert too much pressure on the fracture, so the after effect was super pain. Damn....

later, we took lots of selfies photos, the photos is with PeiYan. So Yeah.. I think this post is just me describing, no pictures.

I was actually surprised that PeiYan, Clarissa, and PuiYan planned to go pub!! At least they could have told me about this. So I could at least prepare myself mentally. I told myself that I would never ever go to pub, but end up going... Lol... so that time, I was a bit mad at them... but at the same time, couldn't mad at them, their my best buds..

So... I actually didn't expect KS coming with us, cause I remember the last time I went for Comic Fiesta, Michelle mentioned that KahSheong can't really stand too loud music, cause that time, got stage and they play pretty loud, that's why she mentioned. Oh ya... before I continue. The people that's joining us in the pub were PeiYan, PuiYan, Clarissa, Tim and KahSheong. We went with 2 cars.

Yeah... it was pretty crowded... we end up went to Molavoid.. I think... dang... I think I got the names wrong. Haha... don't care... anyway... I was half surprised myself that we need to pay to go in. Lol.. I'm such a noob in this. But if we paid for the drinks it won't be so expensive. End up, we paid RM 50 per person. Cause the liquor is cost RM 300. So yeah...

When I 1st went in, I didn't like it, cause the smoke smell was damn strong. Music was damn loud. But slowly I could adjust to the surroundings. In the beginning, I was so awkward, cause I'm holding a quite huge hand bag, my foot was injured, so I couldn't really jump much. After a few songs, I only started to join the fun, which was just bang my head and bend my knees...

I only drank a bit, and the rest, I just drink sodas. So I'm still clear head till the end. I feel bad and guilty at the same time, cause, Tim and KS looks like took turns to rest outside so at least inside, got at least one guy looking after us. And both of them pretty drunk, cause since, most of the girls are driving. I think KS helped us drink, and got very drunk. Tim drank 3 shots, as he claim he drank that much and also starts crashing.

After the party ended, Tim already starts crashing down. KahSheong and PuiYan follow PeiYan's car, and Tim and I follow Clarissa's car, but I'm driving, cause Clarissa herself was dizzy. Gosh... I was so scared to drive her car, cause I wasn't used to it.

While Cla and me try to carry Tim to her car, he stop at HongLeong bank. Since he was too drunk to move on. So we let him, chill down or do whatsoever he need to get a bit more sober. Yeah, he starts to throw up. And he keep blaming himself for the cause he had done, he's a whipped, he's a failer..

Dude.. why drunk people always blame themselves for everything and is not actually their fault.

Anyway, I thought they would like to drink water to clear up, I went to the nearest mamak stall and bought 2 mineral bottles. So I bottle we try to wash or wake Tim up and the other is to drink. Or something like that.

Then later on, Cla and me don't know what to do. So we call PeiYan for help. End up she fetch back KS and Tim back to KS's house.

So I sleepover in Peiyan's place. I wash my hair, I still can smell the smoke out of my hair. Cla also sleepingover with us. We reached peiyan's around 5, I guess.......sleep around 6 and I woke up 8am something and started typing this blog...

Haha, then I realised that Ah Teng gor also have new year celebration and left mom at home. I also guilty that I left her alone at home.

Yet again, another crazy experience happened in my life

No comments: