Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Naren's farewell dinner

13/1/2014

So Naren is flying on the 16th January to continue study his ACCA in London. So, ChunYu as his close buddy in CAT, he wanted to have a dinner with Naren. We a few people also join in.

We, as in Shane, WeiLin, ChunYu, PeiQian and me. We waited for Naren until 7pm something, because his area was pretty jam, in TTDI, or near 1 Utama, if you prefer.

Class ends at 5.15pm. So yeah... ChunYu and Shane try to pakat together and trick him in buying us dinner. Oh yeah.. our dinner was in Pepper Lunch or Pepper Lunch Box, I forgot. So this restaurant is like each person has their own hot plate/grill(idk what's call) and it cook own choose of meat and rice, if have. After I was done with me meal, I quietly calculated for my share of the bill. Later, when I want to pay back Naren, he insisted that the bill was on him. Man... I felt so guilty, but thanks anyway =)

It was pretty nice =)

After dinner, Shane was in a hunt of buying tortoise. So we went to a pet store in Pyramid. And found out they didn't sell.

We change our agenda to the pet store in Taman Megah, when Naren straight go mamak near his place.

At first I hesitated to go mamak, cause they go to smoke shisha. I'm a good girl, *ah hem* that's why.

When we reach the pet store in Taman Megah, we found out that the tortoises were banned from selling... lol... we went all the way only say that was banned.

Anyway, we start our journey to the mamak. It kinda opened my mind, cause I didn't know actually there was a place that's specialize shisha and those kind of stuff... we go there got experience. Lol... I noticed I been saying this ever since the crazy things happen.

So they ordered melon, mint and apple 2. At first I was strong hearted say I don't want to smoke. But after a few convinced by the people, I finally smoke. I so noon, I thought only just smoke until the mouth, so when I blow out, there wasn't much smoke. Hahahahaha, know such a noob.

Later I felt why I can't get lots of smoke, I didn't realise it was like smoking into the lungs. Lol! After gather my guts to try again for a few times and I finally get lots of smoke. Haha.. =)

I think that was my 1st and my last time of smoking shisha. Haha

Haiz.. I got home quite late, reach home around 11.30pm. So yeah..

Gonna miss Naren when he fly off to London. Really glad to have you as my CAT hang up buddies =)

No comments: