Friday, January 17, 2014

Both mother daughter are sick

4/1/2014
After I was back from Pulau Ketam, I still have diarrhea. But that day early in the morning, mommy suddenly woke up in the middle of the morning with sudden massive headache or maybe feeling dizzy. So she got up and take her usual meds, which was her high blood pressure med and some other kind which I don't really know of.

In the morning, I still have a bit diarrhea, but not as bad as previous day. One thing for sure that I was super hungry. Coincidentally my mom got her medical appointment in near Kelana Jaya. I had to fetch her there, cause since she don't really felt well at that time. My diarrhea could wait. After drop my mom at the clinic, she told me to buy porridge from a dim sum shop near by. So I went and buy.

After buying, I also bought Coca cola, cause the day before, my mom told me that Coke have some carbon component, so could absorb the gas in my stomach. After I bought all the food I needed, I went back to the clinic and find parking. Then I took my time to drink my can of coke.

I went in to the clinic after I finished my coke. Just drink one can felt so full.. haha.. I needed to wait a few minutes cause she went in to see the doctor. After that, I saw her expression was quite bad.. like her headache had gotten worst.

During the afternoon, my mom manage to eat some of the porridge. I also didn't go much toilet, maybe I still eat much?

Afternoon, ah Tat gor and Pearl jie came and visited my mom. Then bro too worried, so he brought her to a clinic where he normally go went he/Pearl is sick, cause he could claim from just insurance. I was about time going, cause of my diarrhea. But I didn't cause bro said I already had diarrhea for 3 days, so I should be recovering soon.

When bro, mom and Pearl in clinic, dad got back. His face was a bit pissed off, most probably he was worried for my mom. Before he came back. I normally go to go the room interval around half and hour to check on mom. When dad was home. He was always by my mom side to make sure she was okay. Take care of when she was in the toilet. So like after dinner, I took turns to keep an eye on my mom. End up I just lay next to my mom and watch youtube's videos. Then almost 10.30pm, I caught by my father that I watched video.. hmmm... fine.. I'm not a good girl =\

5/1/2014
around 12am, my dad got really worried, so end up brought my mom to Asunta Hospital punya ER. We everyone(dad, Teng bro and me) waited quite long, could say around 2 hours.

The doctor needed around 1 hour observed my mom.

I think I left out something important. When she already had her dizziness and headache, her blood pressure was pretty. It was almost 150. And it didn't seems it reduce, that's why my dad was super worried and try to convince my mom to go Asunta to check was wrong.

In the end, the doctor said my mom was alright, can go back home and rest. I was like WTF. Then why she has dizzy head and suffering badly.

We got home around 2am and everyone tried to sleep. In the morning, dad went marketing. So Teng bro and me clean the house. After dad came back from market, he instructed Teng bro to clear up the meat. I also sometimes will need to take care of mom.

In the previous few posts, I mentioned that I am one of the organization of d2y cny carolling. So that day was a Sunday, I couldn't make it. I felt so bad.. But heard from other people that the attendance was quite good until got 40. I didn't see them myself. Since I couldn't go, I've asked WeiLin to help me to bring my radio there.

About my diarrhea, I could say that time I was starting to be okay. Cause only went toilet less than 5 times to poop.

for dinner, I cooked white porridge for my mom. She managed to eat a bit. Bro and dad eat left over noodles that dad bought for breakfast and lunch.

6/1/2014
so this day was my 1st day of college for ACCA. And I was worrying about my mom at the same time.

Later I found out that she went to see Dr. Chong, close friend with my dad, I also usually see him if I'm sick when I was a kid, in Puchong.

Dr. Chong said that she was too stress from work, that's why she got headache and high pressure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah... when I type this, is already few days already... I only type those happening that I could remember. So yeah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your condition gets righted soon. There are a lot of remedies you can examine to get the treatment that suits you, and that will expedite the course of recovery. Take a gander and find it.

Meghan @ Aurora Diagnostics