Sunday, December 29, 2013

Feel ridiculous

Like the few posts, I been posting about my a-bit-fracture-and-riduculous-bruise foot. I know I made a big fuss about it. This is my 1st time that I had injured my foot. That's why my mom and me were super careful about it.

Even during Buddhamas, is not that I don't want to go play and join the fun in Just Dance (ps4 game). That day was like my day 3 of injury, so it was still kinda badly bruise or swollen. Walk also pain, cause of the freaking swollen part. And also part of me afraid it will get worst, cause the game is very intense in movements.

A lot of people been trying to get me in the game, and I keep refusing. I just can't help it when my foot that time still hurt badly. I try not to tell too many people there about my injured foot, cause I'm already ashamed with myself in d2y. First, I broke the key, 2nd I fell down and got the ridiculous fracture during caroling practise. and both were related with the same organisation.

I also keep telling friends that I couldn't join the quitditch game thingy. Yup, same reason, my foot. I bet people might think I'm a bit of anti social. I even try to talk to my mom, she thinks I'm nuts, doctor said I could fully recover 1 and an half months, so in these period, I need to be careful with my movements.

Of cause now it had been almost a week, my foot now it wasn't as bad as the last few days since the swelling had reduce. If cause still got a bit. Obviously it's still recovering.

When I know that Dylan had twisted his leg while ice skating. I feel ridiculous at myself. Cause just because I have a freaking small crack in my bone, I avoid people and activities. While he is still sporting and want to still go on with what ever plans that the gang organised.

I just hope, things will get better. I hope the coming 2014 is a better year than 2013.

No comments: