Monday, January 27, 2014

Hoong Chau birthday

14/1/2014
Actually HC's birthday was 15/1/2014, but since we had no class on the 14th, that was why we went and celebrated that time.

So at 6pm we should meet up at Sunway campus. I planned to leave house at 6pm, you know, Malaysia timing, seldom on time. But WeiLin few hours before say need to be there at 6pm.

When we reached there at 6pm sharp, what I had expected were kinda happened. We were the 1st to reach there, among the gang. WeiLin checked again, and found out no need to be so early. Most of them reach here at 6.30pm. So we waited around half an hour, people started to appear.

Later on, I follow Shane's car and waited for other people again in Elephant Walk. Until 7.15pm we finally made the move to go to the restaurant.

The steamboat buffet restaurant was like I expected, messy and crowded. But so far the food was okay, no doubt. Is just that time my leg wasn't really okay yet, so yeah... trouble with walking.

I actually hardly eat food from the steamboat itself. Mostly I ate from ordering. People already pre cooked for us. But at least I could eat until I was full, so it was still a success meal.

And this dinner was also a surprise celebration for Hoong Chau and at the same time belated for Shih Yang. After singing birthday song, we proceeded to Hoong Chau's house.
What I did in his house only eat cake and played mafia. And Chun Yu fetched WeiLin and me back home. We didn't stay long cause actually each of us have strict parents. Every of our parents were asking when we were coming back home when during 12am, we were still outside.

ChunYu end up speed all the way home. actually we also planned to go Malacca after next the day of class. But I went out 2 days straight and back home quite late. So that time I made my mind that I'm not going to Malacca cause afraid that my mom would be very disappointed in me.

In the end the next day, Malacca trip canceled cause CY no mood to go, but I got a feeling there's another reason. I already planned not to go, so the whole thing cancelled.

photo credits to Wei Duo

No comments: