Friday, January 24, 2014

Another sick post

Gosh, there's hardly a week that I'm fine ever since Christmas
1. I fracture my foot few days before Christmas,
2. then after new year, during trip to Pulau Ketam, massive diarrhea
3. After a day after Genting trip, fever + headache
4. Next day half day diarrhea + fever + headache

~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me start my long winded story.

~~~~~~~~~~~
21/1/2014
So after Genting trip(19/1/2014), I was fine, until tuesday, when I was having my F4 class(Law). Half way during the class, I started to feel that my face was pretty heat up. That time I thought the air cond was too cold that's why it was normal. Later headache starts coming in.

During the night, when everyone's home, I describe my condition to my mom. That time I was feeling super unwell, headache really uncomfortable. My mom told me that my dad had pass on the fever, since he had it during when I have gone to Genting. The air still might have still some sickness and I got it =__=

So that night I slept quite early, around 9.30pm. And I forgot to switch my phone to silent, so around 11pm or something, it woke me up cause it keep buzzing and ringing from FB chat for caroling, since there's a lot of things still haven't settled. Some more the stuff that put me in charge were not done. So I was half asleep and discuss with other members.

~~~~~~~~~~
22/1/2014
When I woke up in the morning, I felt better and I thought my fever had gone down. But when I checked it was still 37.3 degree, same as yesterday. I know to some people it might be 'so what', but it's still higher for my temperature. And maybe because I slept in air cond room, so I don't feel the heat yet, until out of the room and start doing things.

Later on, I still felt slight bit of headache. During the whole morning, I started to have diarrhea, again. But wasn't bad, as I thought (which later I found out I was terribly wrong ), cause I only had 3 times, and I quickly eat some meds, and I thought I was fine.

In the afternoon, I hang out with JiaWern and the gang. Had lunch with JiaWern cause she keep saying that she very bored at home, since she now taking part time studying ACCA. We had Sushi Zanmai. And I mad another bad choice. I thought I was okay, I went and order fried oyster rice, cause everytime I eat, I sure eat Niku Soba (beef wheat noodles), so I thought eating something different.

Later on, I couldn't finish my meal, since I don't feel really well and I felt super full at that time.

Dinner was pretty simple. So it was okay. Is just that some parts of me dont feel nice. But one thing for sure, at the end if the day, I still have fever and uncomfortable stomach

~~~~~~~~~~
23/1/2014
Pretty much nothing happened, but still gave slight headache, didn't eat much and have some slight problem with caroling. So... yeah..

~~~~~~~~~~
24/1/2014
As in today, I ate lunch with WeiLin after class. We went the chicken rice shop near our campus, since later, she needed to stay back for some preview for peer counseling. And I have nothing else to do.

When I ordering, I kinda having dillema of eating roast pork or roast chicken, so end I ordered both. I normally could finish my rice, I only could eat slightly more than half and I couldn't go on. End up I forced myself for eating EVERYTHING!!! Bad choice girl!!!

After eating finish, I felt super sick in the stomach. Damn.. when I reached my car, I was like "Oh crap... why did I need to force myself"

I kinda slept half of my afternoon.

During dinner, I follow Teng gor to pyramid since he felt like eating Texas Chicken, I was like okay, why not. And I know I couldn't eat much, so I order the fried tenderloin chicken. It has 3 small pieces and I ONLY MANAGED TO EAT ONE!!! OMFG!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

And the whole night I felt terrible. Oh ya... I almost forgot I also having period today, so the 1st day, stomach cramps the worst.
So it's like cramp+weak stomach=terrible

No comments: