Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pulau Ketam with my CAT friends =)

2/1/2014
So yup, as you can see from the title. I went Pulau Ketam to spend my last holiday before my hell starts.
In the morning, I had a slight diarrhea, but I took a med and forgot to bring some for in case.

Around 11, ChunYu pick me up from my place, while Naren, pick up WeiLin and PeiQian. After ChunYu pick me up, we went to a fishing gear shop near my piano teacher's place, since he also lives near Kelana.

We went to the fishing gear shop to buy weights for the non fishing people. Since he have his fishing rod. And he also have other 2 strings to catch fish, which need the weight to hold the weight.

The 5 of us meetup at ChunYu's house and starts our journey. Our 1st stop was lunch, in Klang. And yes, bak kut teh. Is not the BKT that I normally take, cause this one is one part of meat, one small pot.

Then after lunch, we start our journey again to SouthPort. We followed Naren's GPS. I think it had mistaken to South Point, I mean the phone. So Yeah... we kinda lost our way. But somehow somewhere, we found our way to South Port, with a help of a security guard of South Point. Haha...

We meetup with Shane and her girlfriend at the jetty. ChunYu's plan was we sit in a speed boat. Okay... and so we wait.... and wait.... and wait... 1st we waited under a great blazing sun. Too hot, we moved under a bridge that link to the jeti.

While waiting, I think of the heat, I don't actually feel quite well, and standing too long... so that time I was slightly not comfortable. I tried to sit on the floor of the bridge, then some elderly guy said to himself that they would fall and kill themselves. I was like, "what the hell?! If I was not comfortable I would have keep standing up, but not under these circumstances."

We waited around 2 hours? Probably. Or maybe what I estimate was a bit extreme.

So the place we were staying is Bak Chai Restaurant. Yes. The at restaurant has accommodation. We had booked two rooms. Girls one room and guys one room.

I think by the time we reached there was around 4pm something. After we put our belongings into our rooms and rent some bike, we were off to the main market.

I thought I could be strong enough with my a bit of fracture foot to walk to the main market... I don't even last half way. ChunYu keep on offering from the beginning, but I stubbornly reject to offer. When we reached half way, when I could take it anymore, I don't care and accepted ChunYu's offer, since my foot already hurts or overwork like hell. At the same time, I felt guilty cause I left WeiLin behind since both of us can't ride bicycle. At first it was she and me was walking, since we couldn't ride
.
After we reach the main market, we just bought a drink and went back. Cause one reason, most part of the market was already closed. Second reason was Shane and SanSan need to go back KL and they need to reach the jetty before 5.30pm. End up, everyone was rushing back.

By the time we reached the restaurant, Shane and her gf need to go back. We ate our dinner super early, around 5pm something. And we ordered extra, cause we included Shane and her gf share. In the end of the dinner, we had a lot of leftovers. During billing, the person who charged we also charge for 7 portion...
After dinner, we all went fishing.. but I didn't join in since I actually don't really like fishing. And I don't really have the mood, cause I think the diarrhea starts really hitting me until I don't have much mood to fish. ChunYu and PeiQian managed to catch one catfish each. So we managed to catch 2 fish.

I was so bored, WeiLin and me end up singing karaoke. What I expect was singing like in the restaurant. I didn't expect that sing karaoke in the receptionist there. Some more, there a guy sitting there! I think the guy was the boss son. At first it was super awkward. Then he was minding his own business playing his game, reading his book and, eating. Later on, we try to pretend that the guy wasn't there. We only managed to sing around 1 hour cause, that day was Wednesday and that day we only allowing to sing until 9pm

And then, I went bath and continue to chat with others until 4am. You know why? Because.. haha... WeiLin wanna to talk until we don't sleep. We almost talked about everything, ghost story, love story, family, fear and etc. But u couldn't focus much since I went to the toilet more than I talked. So Yeah....

3/1/2014
I think I went toilet till I can't go no more, since there's nothing much to shit. We also called Hoong Chau cause ChunYu saw his whatsapp last seen time was very recent. So WeiLin with a brilliant idea to call him in the early morning.

So yeah... we chat until 4am, some sleep at 5am.. until all woke up at or around 10am. I actually woke at 7am cause I need to go shit and went back to bed, but couldn't sleep I just lay there until 8am, WeiLin woke up. And everyone thought she woke up 1st... hmph... I couldn't complaint much since I didn't went out of my room to wonder around lime wharf WeiLin did. I was too weak up by all the pooping, that's why I didn't want to go out.

We ate what we have, bread and biscuits where we bought near ChunYu's father working place. And I finally could drink 100plus. Actually I wanted to drink the last night, WeiLin stopped me cause of the gas inside... =_=

I remember to drink because I remember last time a doctor said 100plus cause I've pooped most of the salts and water out of my body...

We left the restaurant around 11.30am. We followed the restaurant's boss's boat. He brought us to a fishing village, which there's nothing much to see, we passed by a orang asli place. He wanted to bring us to go see beach, but the tide was too low to go. after this boat trip end, we all felt we kena con by the boss, cause we paid RM 10 for bringing us, and he drop us to a jetty where ferry pick up passengers. And we need to pay another RM 7 to go the South Port.

By the time we reach South Port, it was around 2pm. Then we fly to ChunYu's house. Suddenly when on the way back, ChunYu and Naren planned to go Malacca after reach CY's house. We called Shane and JiaWern. They say onzz, but when we call Shane, she was in Sunway campus to pay her tuition fees, after paying she needed to fetch back her father to Puchong. JiaWern, we need to pick her up.

I think we waited for Shane almost 1 hour. We wait until we couldn't wait no more. I was super hungry, cause I only had bread and 100plus for breakfast. Shane was still on the way and stuck in a jam in puchong. And it was already 5pm.

In the end we change the plan to th's nearest which was go Paradigm Mall. And eat Fish n Co. I was too hungry to think what to eat. We also meet up with JiaWern there, since it was near to her place.

Haiz... I still have diarrhea sickness when I was eating, to I ate half of my food, I need to go toilet, again. And yes, I know it'll sound gross... it's yellow!!! Gosh!!! That time I was mad at myself, cause whatever I ate just now, I just poop all out...

Anyway, after our meal in paradigm, PeiQian, WeiLin and me followed JiaWern's car. When we went back, it was 8pm something and the road was super jam. So we drop by at jiawern's grandma's house to wait time pass. Until we estimated that the road wasn't so jam, we headed home

No comments: