Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chinese new year eve

As usual I'm kinda lazy... didn't do much to clean up the house.

But I did help to make almond chocolate during the afternoon, then almost slacked whole day

during the afternoon, mom dyed her hair, and since she has short hair, she had some left overs, so I thought of using them as a highlights. Haha... after I washed them... it's like I didn't dyed my hair... lol... So could say it was kind failed, unless I stand under a hot sun, since my hair is super dark.

when we were on our way to my relative's house for reunion dinner. I suddenly felt weird when I saw Jia Jie bro bring out a broom, I though he wanted to hit people. Later I found out that he actually brought out to sweep some glass off the road.

After some things settled down, but not for some people, because what happened just now, is that, 'lok sum' (6th aunt ) walking to 'sei sum' (4th aunt) house, she was robbed. The guy that robbed her took her gold chain and her handbag. Jin Lin bring said that he saw 'Lai sok' (6th uncle) throw the pot that they brought over supposedly for dinner to the car that the robbery drove and throw someone's rubbish dump. But in the end, they failed to catch the robbery.

obviously that 'lok sum' was still in shock from the incident and Jia Min bro was pissed about the incident and he couldn't stay for the reunion dinner

I don't know to be happy to meet up with my relatives that i long time no see or sad at that time that my aunt who just got robbed.

Anyway, leave matter aside, the food was awesome, we had yee sang that Tat bring brought. Had nice chat with my cousins and aunt uncle

after dinner I finally helped on house chores, which was sweeping both upstairs and downstairs. Then bro mopped upstairs and dad mopped downstairs.

so that's probably my day on CNY Eve, I hope for a better year ahead =)

No comments: