Friday, February 21, 2014

Redbox + Secret Recipe

19/2/2014
Went sing karaoke with Wei Lin, Jia Wern, Pei Qian, Xin Yee and Chun Yu at Redbox. But CY is coming at 2pm while we actually start at 12pm.

I actually planned not to go, since I know I won't be able to sing most of the Chinese song and can't even sing Cantonese song. My knowledge for Chinese songs are quite limited. So when ever sing the songs that I pick, I mostly will sing alone, or maybe PQ will join, if she knows the songs. I can't sing notes that are high. So... and whenever I choose songs, I'll choose a lot of my favorites and most of them don't know. Haiz.. I felt bad in some way because of it.

When CY reached we only managed to sing like 3 to 4 songs, then the session ends. He also sang one song only =\

Anyway, after the karaoke session, we walked around for awhile, them went Secret Recipe for tea. SP has offers for buy one coffee or tea, cake will be 50% off. I also didn't really want to eat much, so I shared with WL. We ate cappuccino cheesecake and drank flat white.

So that's mostly my day. =)

No comments: