Friday, September 27, 2013

Team building @ Sunway TES

Team building was organized by Sunway Tes colab with Leap. I think.
Morning class was as usual.

At first I don't feel like going. Planning to escape after signing my attendants. Haiz... I end up wait until 4, still...

I have 4 hours to spend before the event had started. So Wei Lin and me planned to go Pyramid to eat porridge, since other people in our gang went back home and later will be back. While walking there, we actually walked with some of our classmates, and they invited us to join them at Burger Kings. Since was like bigger crowd.

BK had offer of RM2 one burger, but it will only start selling from 12pm... That time we went, was like 11am. Wei Lin too hungry, so we didn't wait till 12pm. In the end, we bought a set that cost RM6. Quite reasonable price.

After eating, I bought Starbucks. Cause feeling like drinking a frap.

Haiz... I wanted to just stay in our class room to study... but I got a feeling that Wei Lin don't really like to atmosphere there. But I don't like the library.. Cause I kinda can't concentrate when people walk around.

I only manage to study a bit, but not much

Okay... Let's cut all the crap and begin with my experience

~~~~~~~

We sign our attendants, then Jia Wern, Chun Yu and Naren came. They sign already and also plan to leave. I also influenced by them to leave and prepared to leave. When we were back in our class, Wei Lin was in her guiltyself and keep thinking whether should skip this event. She even called her mom for permission, and her mom had allowed (surprisingly). So I was like prepared to leave already.

Then WL, still feel super guilty, and said, she go to MPH (multi purpose hall) to see if not much people she'll go. When we reach there and she saw Pei Qian, she straight away felt more guilty and stand on and leave the hall instant to take her bag in our class. So left me with Pei Qian.

Now I felt kinda betrayed, at that time. I wanted to leave already, but Pei Qian already stop me from leaving. damn.... I'm stuck there and my bag was still in our class... The first thing went in my mind was "will i get my bag", "hopefully they won't lock the door" and started swearing in my mind and my facial isn't show quite good

When the event started, I quickly sms Jia Wern to just leave my bag in the class without worries when I actually quite worried myself.

We play a few games.. 1st is just warming up which was just dance chicken dance.
I don't really have the mood, cause of my bag and at the same time I was sms Jia Wern.

Then the 2 activity was grouping, you know, like the game squirrel and tree?? This time was girls as RM1 and guys as RM0.50. So have to group up as the amount as the MC's shout out amount. It was kinda intense

3rd avtivity was really grouping all of us to 6 groups and form group name, cheer. and following a game. is hard to explain here. but i try...

Form a cirle without letting go our hands and facing inside the circle, then need to find ways to make the circle turn inside out.

Kay, next game was line chairs in a line. Everyone need to stand on one chair.

heehee... Then I get to know and talk some new people... man.... he was hot!! xD

anyway... so the game was like have to arrange accordingly without moving the chairs or adding it and without falling out of the chairs.

For example, the MC say, arrange from tallest to shortest. Then we all arrange. and it goes on...

I didn't stayed long, cause at the same time I was worrying my bag.

I actually have lots of fun during the team building session

No comments: