Saturday, October 5, 2013

Progress test 2 week + Inferno

This freaking whole week I have progress. I admit that I didn't study or focus much on studying.

Monday was tax paper. Haiz... I know that I won't be sound well cause I didn't really study for it.

Tuesday off, cause is audit paper, and I didn't take audit. So almost that whole day I was procrastinate, big time.

Wednesday is finance paper, and is MCQ and computer based, so the results was instant. And I got miserable 52 marks. Haiz...

Thursday, management paper. Damn... 58 marks... haiz... I was hoping finance and management paper get more than 60.

Friday, my last paper, finance management paper. Screwed the theory question. Screw all the theory question in tax paper too.

~~~~~~~

Since is the paper, I planned to make myself happy. Cause I been keep waiting for people to bring me to watch movie in cinema. Plan not suitable with friend, so always cancelled or postpone until God knows when. My bro also can't really bring my cause I need to focus on exam.

Haiz... so I have a boring life and Always sneakily go watch YouTube's videos.
So after my FFM paper, I went to watch Inferno, a Hong Kong movie. I actually quite like to watch Hong Kong movie, but I don't have much friends that fancy them.

I can't wait for my bro, so I watch it myself. Mostly now, I watch Cantonese movie alone. Once during CNY (I think) , my mom made plan with her friends in One Utama, and I came along cause my main purpose was to watch Cold War and it was acted by Aaron Kwok and other Hong Kong star. Yeah, I watch that because of him. Can't help it when I'm a fan of his since I'm a kid.

I didn't know that Inferno is related with fire. I thought that this movie would be a comedy cause is starring Louis Koo and Sean Lau. Cause most of the movie that they cast in mostly comedy.

When I started watch I was like.. Oh... inferno is related to fire... but to be honest... the movie is not bad. I actually quite like it and I cried a lot in some scene. Scenes are so touching. GO BROTHER LOVE!!

No comments: