Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It had been ssooooo long!!!!!

OMG!! IT HAD BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAVE WRITTEN BLOGS.

My form 5 life, I have too much distraction and Spm stuff, so no time to write. Cause every time I write blog it take my FOREVER to finish.

Wanted to write out my Chiang Mai and Perth trips here, but is too long.. so I'm not written it.
My SPM results... is just okay okay results. I can't say I'm proud with it, but is enough to study CAT.

Man... I miss my form 5 life. Not as much stress as college life. Miss my school mates.

Okay!! Let's talk about how I'm doing now. Now currently studying my 2nd sem of CAT (certified accountancy technician ).

My 1st sem also didn't go quite well.. failed my FAB paper... but manage to get through... barely... disappointed my classmates thou. Everyone thought we got 100% passes. If we manage to get 100% passes, Sunway Tes will subsidy some money for the whole class for lunch or dinner.

Now I'm having my 2nd sem. and also taking 4 papers. Even my lecture also say it won't be easy to take all four papers at the same time. I think for myself that do I really want to take all 4 papers to together. For the my progress test 1, I manage to pass all my papers except FTX. haiz.... I don't even know I could pass this paper for progress 2 =/

It had been a long year for me... but it will pass sooner than I expected. So fast that it's already 2 months pass and left another 2 months till end. Wish me luck for this program. Hope I could pass all papers straight without failing

No comments: