Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MTV World Stage

Thanks to my sis-in-law, she manage to get me MTV World Stage tix for this year. I already made my mind  to not go for this year concert after all the time I went for free standing concerts, it had been always a torture.

Moreover, this time the performance I'm not really that keen. Joe Flizzoe (I know I spell his name wrong, didn't bother to google to correct it), I'm okay okay with him. Knew him Showdown (Malaysian's tv dance competition). Then EXO, they have been in the Media, seriously like every where. It been started to grow on me a bit. my friend is totally crazy with them. Far East Movement, I only know Rocketeer. I admit they are still awesome! Robin Thicke, I don't have much to say
Normally I get my ticket from my cousin that worked for the newspaper, but now I can't get cause she been transfer to Beijing to work. Take care!! if you reading.
So this is my story for this year MTV WorldStage.

~~~~~~

My friend, Emily, is super crazy for EXO. So I thought go with her. She waited at the line from 9 in the morning. I couldn't go that early cause I need to follow my mom to marker to buy food for the week.

My sis-in-law drop me off and thanked her and looked for Emily. the place already crowded =/

I lazy to describe all the hay wok in the morning... so let just fast forward to 12pm.

Before I continue, Emily came along with her friend Elin and her sis.
So... around 12 something, Jaq manage to come and join us. Jaq sat with me while waiting for the gate to open. 

Then later, both of us was super reckless and feel like walking around. So we left and I lend my fan (which was my sis-in-law's, remember this, I'll talk about it later) to a random girl who I sat with while waiting.

By random, after we go toilet, we went to canopy walk to see whether that we have chance to see EXO. (that time I'm starting to like them, but not so crazy of them). All we could see is the literally the backstage. So we gave up and continue walk inside the pyramid.

Inside of the shopping mall is kinda the month for selling mooncakes and lanterns since mooncake festival is coming. So suddenly we joke around about buying an electric lantern and bring it inside and light it with sound like crazy people and light up the night.

We thought of going to the Grand Hotel of Sunway to push our luck for seeing them in the hotel. But on the way there, we could see the stage. 

OMG!!! EXO WERE NOT IN THE HOTEL BUT REHEARSING!!! Jaq and me were going crazy!!! We end up staying there quite long just to see them. So far!! but we don't care



in the line for introducing themselves

in the line for introducing themselves

OMG!! at the platform!



OMG!!! the tree pose from WOLF!!!

OMG!!! the tree pose from WOLF!!!
 We manage to watch them rehearsed TWICE!!! OMG!! I was fangirl-ing although I'm not a hardcore fan. I starting to like Sehun <3 cuuutteee="" he="" sooo="">_<

When we return to other spot to line, the place was already hay wok... *gosh*
We barely could find Emily and Elin, but found them... and this is how I lost the fan... when I know that I've lost the fan, 1st thought, will Pearl get mad?? Guilty feeling with excited feeling mixed together. I hesitantly sms her that I lost her fan.. but instead she sms back and said is okay, at least I'm fine, then is alright.. aww... I'm so touch :') man... so love her...

Anyway, here's the torture part. We have been squeezed, pushed and etc. I always hate the moment before the concert. I'm short.. so was kinda having a hard time to breath. We been drench with sweat and rain and most of us (including me, no doubt) were stink as hell. AND, WE BEEN STANDING FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS OUTSIDE WITH THESE CONDITIONS!!! Like I said, I don't like the experience. While waiting, there are thoughts says that I want to leave and don't go in. But end up I stayed =/

I brought a few bread with me, and only ate one piece and left 5. and all 5 have been confiscated. Haiz.... but manage to get through the whole thing still....

About 6, we only manage to get in. Emily and Elin had split up already, so I'm with Jaq. Once we got in, it was like HEAVEN BABY!! We take our time walk to the surf beach.

The middle part of the place was already crowded with people. So Jaq and me went to a place with not much people, yet.

Let me describe the place for you, the place have 2 big screens right?? I was standing in front of the left big screen and next to the stage. BUT, my view was block by a big camera, but we no complaint. Since, we're already desperate with view.

When EXO's Wolf MV was played at the big screen, the fan gone wild!!! =D





Jaq and me. please excuse our ugly face xD

haha, selca


why?? the cubicle??

look at the crowd o_O

the fan that was given


the wrist band





get what I mean??? the huge camera

pretty lights







Joe Flizzoe



EXO IS OUT!!

OMG!!!!! XXXDDDD








OMG!! they're there!! sorry for the blur pics



haha!!! yesh!! I Think I manage to take a photo of Sehun!! xD




OMG!! so close yet so far X)




EXO perform 4 songs, Wolf, History, 365 and Growl.

When they were performing 365, no one was pay attention to the side of the concert except LAY!! OMG!!! I manage to get a clear look of him!! and wave at our crowd!! OMG!! that moment I was like AAAAAHHH!!!!! OOOMMGGG!!!!! Although Sehun was next to him, but he focus more to the front, still I also manage to see a clear view of him xDDD

and at the end of the perform, everyone was like quickly wave, bow, blow kiss, salute bye and stuff to the audience in front. BUT!! LAY!! Stayed awhile and thanking every corner from left and then walked to the platform in front, then to the right side. When I saw that I was like WOAH!! that guy was really sincere!!!! That moment I was feeling amaze by his actions =)

Jaq wanted to left already, so I follow her back out of Sunway Lagoon. And we walk to Sunway Uni, cause Jaq parked her car in Elephant Walk. So I called my bro to pick me up at campus.

OMG!!! although I not really into EXO, but I still have an awesome time during the concert.

Practically, after the concert, my ear had gone slightly deaf from hearing people scream, Jaq really and scream... lol =)

No comments: