Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My encounter of BAP

 so yeah... In one year plus, I've been liking quite a few of Korean bands other than CN Blue.

Yes, I still like CN Blue. Last year, I'm totally in love with B.A.P.

They are BAP!!
I don't own the credit, i share this because it look super cute
I don't own the credit, i share this because it look super cute
Actually, when they came to Malaysia as a guest in a Malaysian tv show, Showdown. That I don't even know them. One of my friends said not really nice, so that thought stuck in my head. During that time, I was kinda banned from watching tv, since exam was coming. I use this excuse (korean group come malaysia to perform in the malaysian program), then my mom only allowed me watch that one short time.

When they perform, my 1st thought, they were not bad... but they didn't really hit me to like them, yet...

so.... after one year or more, thats my story of becoming BABYZ(BAP's fan name)
One day I was so bored. That time I was finding some k-pop songs(since I failed my grade 7 piano exam, i keep finding to kinda keep push myself to not stop myself on playing the piano). There's no more songs I'm interested already. Those I'm interested, I already print the script out.

I subscribed to jgmb829. There's was these 2 songs, Going Crazy and I Remember keep appearing in my recommand list. I usually ignore, but that one day, i was really bored. So I thought, "okay, let's listen, no harm done"

Once I listen to them, I was like, "woah... the melody are not bad"





Then I was really curious, so I find the real MV





So that's how I fall in love with Bang Yong Guk. His voice is really so nice. Yup, BYG is my bias in BAP xD

That time I wanted to find more of his songs. When I search in youtube, I ignore those BAP ones, cause my friend already influenced me to kinda dislike them. Then I later I found out that before he was in TSENT, he was in the underground under the stage name of Jepp Blackman. He was also one of the members from Soul Connection. So I started to find all the songs I could find with Jepp Blackman. One of my favourite song is Blackout



and



Then I still feel not enough, then I start listen to BAP, then I really like the group.

I still have the dillema betweem CN Blue and BAP.

I really want to post more things about BAP. so many in the future, I'll find something to post about BAP here =D

No comments: