Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Afternoon alone

Normally Tuesday I will fetch Wei Lin go and back from college. But today I didn't cause our coursemate, Jia Wern was gonna fetch her. So today I end up just go and back alone. But not that I mind

Anyway... Today's class was normal. Nothing much had happened. Since today don't have Malaysian studies, I could go back early

Last night, I had planned to just buy McDonald's for lunch since I don't feel like eating noodles today. And thought of spending my one hour after class to hang around in the shopping mall until 12. (Since only 12 only have value lunch)

After class, I was really lost and don't know where to go. End up I just wonder around in Popular bookstore. Lol...

Manage to to find lots of books that I'm interested. But didnt buy, cause I don't have enough money. I just plan to buy road tax sticker, then ciao.

But when I was about to leave, I happened to see a bookshelf of books have super discounted books. From RM 56 to RM 20, RM 30 to RM 8. Woah... it said BLOCKBUSTER SALE.

Dude.. the offer is too much, can't stop myself from buying, end up buying myself this one book .

No comments: