Saturday, September 21, 2013

Parents Lecture day + D2Y AGM + D2YC 1st meeting

Parent Lecture Day is like Open Day. Last Sunday, we had parent lecture day by Sunway Tes. this is the 2nd time I'm going.. I keep hinting my mom that I don't her to go.

End up, we did went. Is not that bad than what I expected, all the lecturer seems nice and my mom gave permission to let them ask lots of question, especially for my finance management lecturer, he said he will ask me more questions... great... T_T

~~~~~

By the time we finish meeting all my lecturers, I kinda rush for my D2Y AGM meeting, cause that time was already 12, when the meeting starts at 1.30pm.

I nearly was late. Wait.. I was late, but not too late.

So AGM meeting went like normal. Woah, I'm happy for Stephanie, cause she took up secretary. Jonathan is the current president and Weng Si is VP.

I could see that people really take this very seriously. We came here to learn and make mistake and learn again.

I'm as awkward as usual, kinda out of place. I'm just afraid for myself that I couldn't commit to the D2Y very much.

~~~~~~

After AGM, the D2YC meeting was conducted by Wei En, cause he is the next coming camp manager and Jacqueline is the coming vice camp manager camp.

We discussed about taking post in camp of planning it. I actually don't want to take up any post. Cause I don't want to be responsible and make big mistakes. But... no one is taking up F&B.

Jacqueline, Jonathan, and Wei En asked me a few times whether I could take up. Haiz... that time, I was half wanted and don't want to do it. End up, I took the post. And Justin is also helping me out, glad that I'm not doing it myself.

I also don't really want to participate cause the time slot clashes with Comic Fiesta Q_Q
1st choice is the week start after SPM and in a way also my final exam. The 2nd choice is the week that clashes with Comic Fiesta, that's why I was so hesitated to join.

I guess I have to drop the Comic Fiesta. Last year also, I can't really make it, I bought 2 early bird tickets and only went one day, the other I sold it to Zi Yang.

I also took up ice breaking in planning activity.. great.. don't I have enough things on my hands, why i still take ice breaking. Haw Lun also kinda give me pressure that I need to make it interesting, cause is like the appetizers for the camp.

~~~~~~~

So that goes my day, with headache mode the whole day, I didn't know how I got it. I just know that I got really bad headache during parent lecture day and throughout the day... so it kinda half crappy day for me

No comments: