Saturday, September 21, 2013

My review on Halo

I just finish read Halo. Yup, is the book that I bought from Popular with the Blockbuster sales

The story is about Bethany, with her 2 siblings are angels and was sent from Heaven was on a mission to guard the peace in a town (I may use the wrong term on describing it). Obviously angels need to do lots of good deeds. Being as angels need to keep their secret to the max and avoid to contact with other people if necessary.

Later, Gabriel(brother) as a music teacher in the school and Bethany herself will be the student in school, while Ivy(sister) will be doing lots of community services and spreading religiously. While schooling, Beth can't seems to stop noticing the school captain, Xavier(like a perfect guy you read books, that make the book awesome thou). Sooner or later, they confess their love then la ta la ta la ta... all the caos happen.... then la ta la ta la ta again.... I'm not gonna spoil more, but I really like the story!!!! If anyone really interested, check the book out.. SERIOUSLY!

~~~~~~

I love the story. but to be honest, the plots are about the same with a lot of stories. For example, like Twilight and Hush Hush. First, you something or just human, then you like a person or found you soulmate. Later, it sucks to keep secret from each other and spill all out. Then both together share the problem or fight that going to face.

But these few series, although the plot are something like that, these each series have their own uniqueness. I like about this book is it really make me wanna know more what happen next. For example, the relationship Bethany and Xavier or who knows that Molly might have a chance together with Gabriel.

One thing make me appreciated after reading was the words it used. It has a lot of deep English, maybe. My English wasn't good. Twilight and Hush Hush will sometimes will have tough words, but I tend to ignore and guessed the meaning and move on with the story. But this instead, if I don't understand what the meaning of that particular word, I tried to ignore and go on with the story. Later I have feeling like something is missing or not right.

I also like the twist in the story, is too tempting not knowing what to Bethany with Jake or Xavier. So I can't stop myself on peeping at some parts of the book.

I really recommend people who likes to really fantasy teen fiction books.

Sorry, if I'm really writing crap here. just wanna share some nice book here. It is a good book to just read mindless and enjoy the story.

No comments: