Monday, November 28, 2011

few crazy things that I do unexpectly

1. I wear dresses that is so unexpected. Those people that know me know that I would not wear anything that kinda showy type. More on long sleeve, long pants. Yeah... you get the idea. As you all can we the pictures I blog about the Kuching wedding.


kuching dinner

2. Next, I dance for my brother's wedding. And that's not so me. I more the quiet type. Maybe I just wanna have fun. Yeah, I have dance both in Kuching and KL. Sadly... I don't have the video of dance In Kuching, I dance Marry You(Bruno Mars) and KL, I dance Nobody(Wonder Girls)

3. I got slightly of skin problem at the neck and dandruff. A lot of my family members ask me to cut my hair. At first when they mention, I would get mad at them and tell them that I want to keep it long. Don't know why, this time I'm the one that requested it to cut short. Everybody asked me that really I want to cut it anot to comfirm, since I keep saying that I wanted to cut. A lot of people got shocked
Even the guy that help me do my hair for KL dinner(because I went for the same shop to cut my hair) asked, "you really want that short??" 
Yeah.... I really plan to cut my hair.
So... here's the story of the cutting hair.
Pearl and me go to the salon shop(that I like xD). Is kinda early, since they open at 11AM, we reach there at 11.30AM. So we kinda the first few once.
Then, Pearl insist that I cut my hair first.
I hope the cute guy help me cut  and he really help me cut.
Pearl purposely take photo of me and take that guy's pic 
before cut
I heard from pearl that when she take this photo, he saw and quickly hide >_<
during cut
after cut
Photos taken by Pearl(thank you). I tell you the process:
cut>>blow>>cut>>just rinse with water(no soap)>>trim>>blow>> and trim again.
Pearl counted that almost a hour to cut my hair xP

During Pearl's turn to cut her hair, the shop's workers that know me came in. They were shocked that why I cut my hair so short. heehee... they know me by the last time i went there to do for the KL dinner. At least I know that all 3 of them(the workers in the shop) still recognized me!! so happy!! sadly no clear shot of him
Pearl also mention that he cut her hair less than 1 hour. lol

No comments: