Monday, September 28, 2009

What a night!! Or is actually morning

Today morning, about 4, I suddenly woke up...
Yeah... I share room with my parents... But not with the same bed lah, I sleep on a extra matress on the floor...

I woke up by my father's snore...
Gosh... Is seriously damn loud...
Wake until i'm wide awake.
Then i think i got frustrated about half an hour, i go take my ear phone to listen to radio to cover up the noise from my dad...

When i got back, suddenly there's no snore anymore.
I'm glad lah, of cause.
But after a few seconds......
The snore just came back...
Haiz.....

So i give up, continue listening to the radio...
Then i think i'm starting to feel tired but can't sleep...
I didn't realise that my mom also snoring!!!

OMG!! so i get out of the room with my pillow and blanket(of cause) to the living room...
the living got radio, so i adjust to the volume that kinda make me sleep...
only 7... small huh...

Obviously i sleep on the long sofa...
erm... sleep until my left hand numb...
cause the sofa kinda blocked my hand, somemore i put in a bad position...

haiz...
i don't like my morning....
this make me cannot sleep for 1 and a half hour...

No comments: