Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mom's going to BANKOK!!!

oh man...
mom's going to bangkok
and now bangkok is kinda having something that is not reall very good.
and dad going to stay here for a week...
this is bad...
I'm going to be dead(just joking, but my life, yes)

dad sometimes is evil...
don't let us do much thing...
and mostly cook food that bro and me don't like..
which is.....
FISH!!!!

mom leave house about 5:30 in the morning.
going to miss her..
haiz..

morning>>>
after drop mom at her friends house...
I got back home and went back to sleep...
I kinda skip breakfast..
cause sometimes i don't like to eat breakfast
then wash clothes, just put clothes to the washing machine
then wait for it the wash finish, then hang it/dry it

In the 1st place, I thought my bro will wash the clothes.
In the end I still wash them...
haiz..

lunch>>
better then I expected,
cause, I guess there's not nought fish in the fridge.
so he cook pasta
with roasted duck meat(cut to small pieces)
and tomatoes(also cut)
and ikan bilis
and garlic(is the whole piece!!! didn't cut)
i think that's all

then vege...
quite ok...

I'm quite ok for today ^_^

No comments: