Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2nd day of dad in the house

Breakfast>>
Wan Tan Mee...
dad bought breakfast
At 1st I'm a bit mad. cause I don't quite like to eat that mee...
but after that, is not really that bad as I expected.
but is dry....

Guess what!!??
Today I didn't wash clothes!! Yay!!
cause today very little clothes...

Lunch>> eat Maggie mee
dad went out, so we cook yourselves - me and my bro

Dinner>> go "wai sak gai" there and eat
at 1st dad wanted to eat at MURNI
but didn't open, so we go there and eat lah

One thing I hate is...
Dad always complain...
He says about those people that line up for food
that 1 got a lot of varieties - got rice, vege, meat and more lah
that store got a lot of people
Then dad say,"People should be punish, lazy to cook."

Gosh that phrase just pissed me off!!!
arhg!!!

No comments: