Friday, September 25, 2009

This really got to my nerves...

I just on a bit of TV, then dad scold me to not on the TV (cause today Ah Teng gor gor got exam)
before that, I just carry my phone, then he complain already...
ARGH!!!
Say that I should not keep on listen to the ear phone.. spoil my ear drum.... things like that...
THIS SO TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!
Then he days that if he sees again, he'll keep way the phone... ARGH!!!

Glad that mom's coming back today... I really can't tahan anymore...
actually I don't want to follow to go to LCCT
I have to go, cause I need to help dad see the signboard(eyesight a bit weak...)

We also took a lift for Pn Tan CK
then... when dad help them to put the luggage, I quickly put on my ear phone to listen to radio...
lol...
In the end I sleep all the way through when I need to help my dad see all the way through...
I'm so bad... haha...

No comments: