Saturday, September 26, 2009

Unfair..

This time is...
During afternoon,mom ask me that wan to eat noddles anot...
Then, obviously dad started complain...
"just now eat not enough" things like that
hey... we ate our brunch at 10 or 11...

argh!!!
The worse is
he ask mom to cook warly so we(bro & me can study early)
GOSH!!! ARGH!!! IIEERR!!!!
UNFAIR!!!

so I ask mom before he say study early (argh)
that mom still cooking nodles for me??... she say dunno...

Then she and dad talkabout something, I guess is anout dinner..
Later on, I realise that she is not cooking noddles but dinner, then here is goes again...
dad's "advise"

After I was angry-ing, I stop listening music in my room.
Then, I go out, I smell the Maggie mee..
omg... mom did cook!!! yay!!

During dinner,
mom and dad got a argument of a small container of chilli sauce(from Ayamas).
of cause dad stared it...

When I just open the fridge to find half filled container of rice(Cuase mom cooked extra rice)
Then he saw the sauce, then scold scold scold...
haiz...
after the argument... total silents...

Then after, at night.
my 4th uncle call in.
somemore, dad is in the bad mood lah
dunno suddenly why, he scold uncle...

Then mom and me say...
Just because of a chilli sauce, spoils his mood...

me bad mood almost the whole night!!
haiz....
no eyes see....

No comments: