Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kiara Walk

Today walk up about 6:30 in the morning
So, my mom, my 2nd bro and me go...
We also got fetch Aunty Tan PL

Then we meet with Aunty Goh SK and Aunty Tan CK at the Kiara Walk
I long time didn't go Kiara Walk since I started schooling
so i kinda forgot what's the feeling

When need to climb, is so damn tiring
but going down, is wasn't so tired lah
Then, we reach the centre, Ah Teng gorgor separate from us by going to another road
lol, you should see mom's face.
She straight away worried
the others told her not to and said boys are like that, coz they don't wan to walk with their parents, I guess

Then we'r back to the centre point(i guess the name is like that), we still haven't see him
mom got really worried, and called him
but no use, cause he didn't even bring his phone... lol
and again, aunty told her not to worried
so we continue our journey back way we came up.
obviously mom still worried, always look at back that whether he's there anot

At last the "hero" has return
mom's friends all thought that he go chase girl there, cause why so long only show up mah
and 1 of them also blame me why didn't introduce him 1(but is only a joke)
even I have, I do not know any of his age's friends

then we go eat roti canai
orders: 2 tosei kertas, 1 roti tisu, 1 roti canai, 1 tosei and 1 roti telur

then obviously they'll talk/gossip about something which I can't really tell

the day went quite ok lah

oh ya, during the walk, there's a insect bite me, when i got home, is so damn pain
then a night, my upper hand's muscle pain...
haiz..

No comments: