Saturday, September 12, 2009

Is it a good luck or is it a bad luck

today is a Friday
my transporter will fetch me about like 12:45 PM
and so...
that time... the car was a bit crazy...
I mean the air-conditioner

So when I got in the car, I thought," whoa, turn on the air-con, dude. Is toasty here"
obviously i didn't say out loud
end up i bear with it
So, when she pick the next Janelle
gosh.. i really can't stand her!!
actually i don't really like her
she straight away take a book and fan herself

So auntie(transporter) put down the windows
so i thought," at last!! some wind!! better then having hot air-con!!"
but i never thought it was kinda a disaster
the wind is too strong until it kinda mess up my hair

so we reach the school.. glad to...
so I kinda rush
to go to the toilet to make my hair neater

So...
when I, reach the T-junction in front of school
and I thought a car wanted to turn in the junction, so i waited
but the car just go straight and I thought there will be no car turning in
so i just cross the road

never thought that a car was going to turn when i cross the road
so the car horn for the carelessness and my stupidity(I hope so)
gosh.. this is the 4th time that i was ALMOST BEEN BANG by a car
the 4TH TIME, not the 1st time ok...

that's so turn my mood down
that makes me think I'm not lucky today

Then today also my KHB, so I help Michelle and myself(obviously) to buy buku tunai
and also buy a mechanic compass

so when school start..
I kinda played with the compass
but i notice that, there's no cover on the compass...
and is a bit cacat...
another bad luck...

lists of bad luck of the day
  1. almost bang by a car
  2. bought a cacated compass

No comments: