Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am so so feel like a baka

Gosh...
today is Saturday, so I have Chinese tuition... duh.. as usual..
so my friends wanted me do something..
end up they're helping me doing it
feeling bad or gladly or sad or scared or happy or excited?
no idea

but the results come out about 1 or half an hour later
which is during my piano class.
sms replied...
but I can't read it when is send in
cause my music teacher was about to teach me

So end up the message got to wait 1 or half an hour
I'm sorry about that sms that time..

While I was playing the pianoG
(kay.. the phone is in my pocket, and I put in silents mode, but there's still vibration)
Suddenly, in the middle of the lesson...
there's a call
I expected is was from
my dad or
my mom(for asking what time picking me back) or
my 2nd bro( telling me that he's outside already to fetch me home)

dad-->no way
mom-->I told her 5 times already, so i guess she know it already. So is also a no
bro--> is about half an hour early... so is way no
If is any of them, I don't mind, cause they know that I have piano right??

So the call I have to make that call a missed call
haiz...

So, after playing, my teacher say she need to go to the toilet and ask me to continue to copy notes...
so, i get my chance to check my phone
message is expected, but the call was unexpected
end up, i feel guilty about the call...

conclusion.. by feeling guily... I feel stupid...
cause I kind of ppl that says sorry to much
like, when I accidenty knock or hit people, I'll sure say sorry/nevermind many times to that people

That's why now I really felt really stupid right now...

1 comment:

Meng Xi said...

Can't remember what results is it