Wednesday, December 9, 2009

long time no blogging

Wow... long time I didn't blog.... now is so died...
but now I manage to post 1 post...
I think after 6 days only can continue posts post...
Cause I'm away for a buddhist camp
deal with it, not I always go for a camp...

but to be honest... this is my first time have a camp that stay away from home for a few days.
before today, my days happen a lot of things.. which some made me happy, some also made me sad.
yesterday, my 2nd bro's cell phone juz accidentally put into a washing machine. So now, he has no phone...
And is also my false,
Cause is I'm the 1 so careless that didn't see his cell phone on the table while changing the table cloth.
and I didn't keep my mom's 1st cell phone after using it.... so now my bro really can't a cell phone..
I tried where I put the old cell phone, but can't remember

but I also don't dare to sacrifice my own cell phone while I "staying" in a camp... now, i dunno whether give him the phone or wht. or he either ask his friends to sell him a second hand cell phone... but see his status, nothing change. like he didn't do anything. still stuck with the com play warcarft.

No comments: