Wednesday, December 23, 2009

mom's in hospital

remember go 1 time I have diarrhea. Not long before that... I think few weeks, mom's sick. fever most likely.

Then after I kinda recover from my sickness, I think it was Sunday. Can say is my fault. Because that day we went to Sunday school and the food of the day is 'nasi lemak' and 'tang yuen'(dumplings). Some more she is not really feeling well. A bit not feeling well. slight headache i think.

I so "stupid" go give her eat nasi lemak and tang yuen. aww... just "great"...

Then came back, she is so totally not feeling well. and some more she vomit a lot.

Then at night, dad got worried, he brought her to see doctor at SS3.
Then ok lah... at least she felt better.

Then today, I think she forgot to eat her highbloodpressure med. So during the afternoon she got very dizzy and headache.

So like about 6.00 P.M. my bro took her to see the doctor again at SS3. 7.00 P.M. they came back and took the some stuff from home and took her to Assunta Hospital.

Then the nurses and doctor do things that they need to see what's wrong with her.

Then they brain scan her head...
yeah... brain...
but is not what you think.
is...
is...
is..
there's something in the brain...

haiz... I almost cried then... what you expect you response when you know that have something wrong
then... my uncle and aunt came to see us at the hospital.
but before that, we(bro and me) we kinda wait for 2 hour to wait a approval from insurance .

haiz... hopes she's all right now....

No comments: