Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 2 of my D2YC(part1)

Like I said the last post. I woke up at 5 something. Emily woke up at 4 something. Seriously, can't very well that day. erm... actually I kinda forgot a bit what happen... I'm trying the refer the photos to recall what happen... it maybe wrong.... sorry for the mistakes, if there's wrong...

Like I said, I woke up at 5, I think 6.30a.m. everyone needs to go to the Shrine Hall to say prayer(Puja). That day is the only day that is the longest Puja. Because brother WeiWing need briefing for the Puja... So yeah... quite long...

After Puja, we do morning exercise. Brother FuhLin is the 1 who lead us... erm... He's kinda terror. very sakit. stretch here, stretch there... argh.... sakit......... lastly, I think need to run a distance for 8 times... So when is my turn to run, I only run 2 or 3. Because suddenly 1 of the committee stopped me, I thought that I did something wrong or what. Later on, I realise that he stopped me to prepare breakfast. wow...

The 1st day(or 2nd day), my group is the 1st the prepare food... just great... But come to think of it, I no need to finish my run. NYAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! wow... I never thought I'm so evil

Then.... dunno why that day I'm so 'lucky', sister June choose me to stand in front to say something 'before meal'. Then I say, Then eat, Then another people say 'after meal'. Then my group need to wash the dishes. That day I'm so 'lucky'...

Then when we're back to the meditation hall... Everybody are in a small circle to make their own group cheer.think....and think...
and practise...1 perfect circle!!
my perfect group circle!! see can spot me?? I guess you won't...
but... later on we need to line up according to groups...
Then sister Su-Jin briefing about the activity that's coming next...

1st, we all must finish a cross-word puzzle...my group!! I bet you can't even see me...
then we need to do push up... I mean need to push up for 500 times... guys always damn pro for doing this...Then something like doing geography. erm... like which temple from which country Then need to do "transferring coin" game
The 1st group who finish all the task!! Which is Maha Kaccana!! Good lah Emily, she's in that group...I think they nothing to do, they do pose for the camera. *ka-chick*
For my group, the geography is the hardest... and we can't finish too... each task got clue. there's 4 task, so there's 4 clues.

actually, the 1st task, which is the cross-word puzzle. We didn't really manage to finish it. So our penalty is say puja... ok lah.. just waste some time to not finish the tasks...
2nd, we do push up... actually I need to do 20, but Alvin(my leader) wants to do more, so he take my 5(so I just 15). But when he go do, he do more the 15 times... whao... that's why I say, guys is always pro at doing all those stuff...
3rd, the coin.. quite easy...
4th.. erm... like I said... quite hard, we need to even beg sister TuinTynn for more time or chance... In the end... failed...

so all we got is 3 clues... the other clue, we need to take some from others group... We need to use the clues and summaries it. then we make in a presentation.Group Uppalavana's presentationMy group presantation... my hand writing damn cacat, they still want me to write. But I only write the right up corner... word damn tiny right?group Upali's presentation. like a classroom right??Maha Kaccana's presentation.The judges!!aww... the tired committee.. kena *ka-chick* ^^

No comments: