Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Juz came back from D2YC

Whoa... is tiring... but is worth it. Juz got back!! juz have a nap only post this.

Day 1(9/12/2009)reach there at 6 something. got scared at 1st(obviously). just reach there already got people sitting. Then I think they start the open ceremony about 7 or 8 something. then got a monk came out, we say some prayer, then he had a speech.then got performances, quite cool! final pose!!yeah... a lot of hot guys and hot girls(I mean the participate, you know)... SERIOUS!!

Then the committee put us in two groups, then we need to play a game. I got caught in a photo!! I look so wrong!! look stupidly in the camera. >_<The game is need to pass some item to the whole group and back to the 1st person wins.So they gave a lot of item, I think got seaweed, bread, string, balloon, etc. ( coz I don't really remember) Actually we can pass how the way we want, like can use upper part of the body except hands and chest. so... erm... we didn't use our head, so we use our mouth to pass the thing around.they really have a lot of pics, lazy to load... so i straight a way put the last photo of the last person.
Which is my group won!! YAY~~ and is also the group that is here...

Then we need to play another game, which is the committee will paste a paper at the participates' back, then the participate need to ask for the other participates to write their name on the back. Tell you, is a terror. All the people ask here and there until it can make you confuse. I say like this, means I confuse lah.
We need to ask for 20 names. then pass the paper to 1 of the committee and they'll point out a name. Then you need to point out the person.those who can't point out the name need to be punished... lucky that Emily helped me.kena lipstick on the face and some just put gel on the hair.

Later, we play another game. Which is two trees and a squirrel.
suddenly I load a very random stuff. this is files!! each colour represent a group. so there's 6 colours. Got orange, pink, green, blue, yellow, white(a bit like peach colour, so isn't really white)I'm in the blue group! My favourite colour too! favourite band too!! But here, my group name is Visakha. So each group also has a name, I forgot what colour goes to what group but i know blue and white(Upali). There's is Visakha, Maha Kaccana, Upali, Khema, Anathapindika and Upplavanna. Wei Lin in Upali and Emily in Maha Kaccana. sad... we all in different group...

The names above is the names of the Buddha's disciples.

Then we go to our groups. Introduce ourself to the group. got our name tag. then put use in dorms. then supper. then lights out...

AAWW~~~ The 1st night, I can't really sleep. I think I sleep quite late. and woke up quite early.

No comments: