Sunday, December 20, 2009

bad stomach....

Yesterday, I got go Sunway Club to go for a swim. Suddenly half way I swim, I suddenly cough and vomit something out. Stomach starting don't feel good already... argh.....

Came back from from swimming, I think I shit quite a lot of times. Some more is quite... no... is really watery. so, yeah... diarrhea...

Yesterday, dad brought us to a Malay hocker stall... no idea where is it... but 1 thing for sure is near 222. That time I already don't feel very well... So when I was eating... I only eat 1 bite, then suddenly vomit... *bluek* argh... tell you is not a good idea to vomit in public... is embarrassing...

Back home... shit a lot... yeah... still watery...

So I thought after 1 day, it'll be fine when it's in the morning... Guess I was wrong... still the same...
stomach still don't feel good, shit still lot and watery.
I'm so sorry for my brother.
He help me cook lunch, and I just finish it... I straight away vomit all the food I just ate... ohh... just great... which I hate it...
haiz...

At night... dad really think that is something wrong with me... so he took me to see Dr. Chong at Puchong...
gosh... it's such a pain ass.. I keep on nag my bro that i wan to go home, that I don't want to see the doctor...
Then see the doctor already, say that I food poisoning...
After seeing doctor... I feel damn bad... Like suddenly I have no blood!! OMB!!
dad seem he doesn't care, but only himself... So I keep on tell him,"I want to go back to the car!!"
when I really can't tahan.. he only take me to the car... aww.. that's just great...

No comments: