Thursday, August 13, 2015

After my July 2015 ACCA results decision

Last term ACCA results out at 1st of August. The results was out early because there is new exam coming up on September.

I was already planned to take my F5 paper on the coming September. I don't know I mentioned on the last post. I might not. The last finals, I expect that I would pass my F7 and F4 papers, and might fail F7 because I didn't manage to finish my paper. When the results was out, I was bit shocked that the results show the opposite. F7 pass and fail F4 F5... hmph...

I was already attending P2 and F8 classes. So I need to figure out what to do. Since my F9 paper is 46, I going to take it on September with my F5. F4 and F8 gonna take it on December.

At first, I don't know whether that I should drop P2. When I seek for advise with the admin staff. Actually I wanted to discuss with them about my progress test, cause it clashes with my classes. End up discussing about my results. So that's why. Anyway, I didn't know that I need 4 F papers to pass in order to take P papers. That's what made me to make the decision to drop P2 class.

Actually I wanted to self study for F4 again, but again... admin advise me to take classes again... hmph... kinda no say about it... So I just sucked it up and I'm gonna attend the classes for F4. Which means this is gonna be my third time attending F4 classes. I'm pathetic =_=

Haiz... What life I have....

anyway. Peace Out (Y) and wish me luck

No comments: