Friday, August 28, 2015

Little Herbal Tea

Today, I don't feel like going to campus to study like I normally do, but end up I procrastinate like hell, almost the whole day. Last few days that I don't have class, I normally will go campus to study. Then I found out, I spend lot of money on food. So today I plan not to go and stay home.

During lunch, my mom suggest that we try out the Little Herbal Time in Taman Megah. The shop was used to be Secret Recipe. I wanted to try some western food. Sadly there don't serve it today, on break what they say.

Sizzling Peppermint
I love peppermint. This drink is nice. Like sourness and minty feeling. Just bit too much ice
Mango Goji Pudding and Ginger Tea
My mom wanted to try the ginger tea. It's a bit too spicy for my taste. Maybe I'm just not used to it.
Pudding~~ I'm not really a fan of bitter. This pudding, it has some yong sum so. So... The pudding is not bad in general. I'm just not used to the bitterness from the roots.

Hai Nan Chicken Rice
Claypot Lao Su Fun
I enjoyed my meal. I would go next time here, and I would like to try their wild honey lime drink and western food for sure. hmmm... I post the food here, since don't feel like posting in Instagram or facebook. So just short update here.

Piece out (Y)

No comments: