Thursday, August 13, 2015

Early Birthday Celebration



 Yay!!! My actual birthday is actually coming Sunday (16.8.2015). My mom decided that we'll celebrate early, because that my dad might be coming back on that day and I have class that day. I forgot to mention in the last post saying that I'm also taking workshop for F5 and F9 on every weekends. *boohoo... my happy weekends is gone* Haiz... I deserve that pricey punishment.... 

Yesterday, my mom actually planned to cook dinner, but when she came back from her lunch date, it was already quite late and she needed to rush to her tuition class. So end up we ate dinner out. After pick up bro, we went Paradigm and ate Pasta Zanmai.

Fruit tea. I like this :)
I forgot the take the before I mixed the sauce together. This is delicious


Since I was already in Paradigm Mall, so I thought of buy some skin care products in discount from Facebook, since it's my birthday month. I'll get 30% discount. So I stocked up some that I needed and some extras.. haha

This is what I bought and another face mask, which I kept in the fridge. So I didn't take out. Mom paid for these and it cause quite a bit. The cleansing foam it's the birthday present given by the shop. So yeah... Mom also bought herself a lipstick and I forgot to buy some hair serum.... hmph..

~~~~~~~~~~

Today, my brother took 2 weeks off starting today. So my mom thought of going NU Sentral. Every since last time, I've been nagging to go there again, cause I found "Bath and Body Works". We ate The Manhattan Fishmarket for dinner. We actually wanted to Tony Roma's. haha... But I overslept from my afternoon nap. Oops... End up we missed the Time Out promotion. 


perfect catch


I enjoyed my dinner. Yay!!

Next stop!! Bath and Body Works. WAHAHAHA... I went crazy with the body mist. My mission in there was buy one body mist for myself. 

Normally, I would use my angpao money to buy something for my birthday. And so, this year, I choose to some of it in body mist. The smaller bottle is chosen by my mom and I also bought it for her since it's just within my budget. Last 2 years, I bought myself BTS albums. It's worth it. Haha :)

I'm a Happy Kid these two days. Yay!! 

Peace Out (Y)

No comments: