Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blackout + Blackball

22/2/2014
Suddenly at night, the whole of SS1/16 (my neighborhood ) blackout. Coincidentally Teng gor needs to go to withdraw money. At 1st I thought go States and withdraw, since the last time I followed him, he went to that bank branch in States there.

Then my mom also wanna to follow along, cause she want to go Sri Tanjung bookstore to buy something. I also follow along and use the blackout excuse to not study. Heehee..... I know... I'm very lazy.

When we passed by SS3, there got electricity thou =\ anyway, we passed by there, cause bro also need to pump petrol to his car

Anyway, after my mom bought her stuff in the bookstore, bro drove to Uptown to withdraw, since it was nearest to the bookstore. Then we drove around to see what supper/dessert. Beginning say will have in Hayaki or something like that or those noodle shop.

Then we almost gave up on dinner/dessert, we saw Blackball, since we never tried it.

As usual, I dilemma on choosing my flavour. I choose mix and match (jelly ice base + barley + yam ice cream + pumpkin and purple QQ), then bro ordered winter melon ice or something like that. If I had knew that they have wintermelon ice, I'll also will choose that. That time he didn't know what was he ordering until we ate and I asked him why the ice colour was different, then he checked the receipt and only realised it was wintermelon.

I always love wintermelon. In any type of dessert form. Wintermelon drink, ice, soup/糖水. Last time when I was a kid, I always go kitchen and sneak a few wintermelon sugar. That was how sweet tooth I am. And now I still quite a sweet tooth. Not that I still eat just wintermelon sweets. I already kinda stop taking, it maybe once awhile, if my mom got boil anyway refreshing drink and add some, then I'll eat maybe one strip.

For my 1st time eating Blackball, it was quite nice. I admit, it's nicer than UFO. I normally go UFO, since is nearer to my place. And blackball feels more satisfied, while actually UFO serve bigger portion of serving. Both have their on pros and cons. So at least now, I have a few favourite dessert place in mind

No comments: