Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BAP - First Sensibility

Yes!! Actually BAP had released this album few weeks ago, now I only had the time to kinda post about it.

I felt odd that why a number as a song title.. Later on, I somehow thinking myself and only realised is a thousand and four in korean and is the same spelling as angel in korean. wow... creative ;)

This new album (I think), is to show all the BABYZ that they have these personality? Like emotional and stuff

Here's their new MV


As usual, I love the MV. And of cause I love YongGuk here =)
In the middle (3.00) I thought is YongGuk sings, but when I watch their live performance, I was so pumped to see 1st time that he sings, in the end it was HimChan. OMG!!! Himchan can imitate Yongguk voice (y) but I still love everyone.

In the beginning, JongUp and Zelo solo dance was so dope!!! then the rest in the MV, their emotion, gotta give credit to them =)


haha!!! I find this video pretty cute =)

Anyway!! back to the album. I think this album is their 1st full album. yay!!
What can I say?? I love the album and is hard to choose a favourite song, cause all the songs are have nice feelings. Pretty much everything are awesome!!

No comments: