Friday, February 21, 2014

Movie Dilemma

Today, I actually dilemma for watching any movie. Suddenly feel like watching something at the cinema. When I went and search whatever movie that's I would like. Yesterday, I actually ask Chun Yu whether he wants to watch movie, but he wanted to watch Pasar Malam (a Chinese Malaysian movie).

At that time, I wanted to watch Lego Movie (I know, I'm so childish for wanting to watch this movie).  But don't know why, Paradigm Mall is not showing in cinema.

So, got curious on what movie to watch. I went Youtube and searched for 3 movie trailer.
1st I look for Pompeii 
It looks so interesting and it went to my mental list for must watch movie

2nd is Vampire Academy. I actually planned not to watch, since I'm actually a vampire fan girl. So if I watch, I sure look for more. I'm already love Twilight saga, House of Night, Angel, Thirst and Chicagoland Vampires. In the end, I still went and find

Yup, I did watch this movie today actually. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!
One thing kinda confused me a bit, cause some parts of the trailer, I didn't see them in the movie itself. Maybe I missed about 15 minutes, just because I went back to the carpark, cause I accidentally if in my car. I probably didn't missed much only a bit of intro. But still kinda sad that I missed. I want the ship of Rose and Dimitri. In the end of the movie between them is such a tease!!! awww man.... I really highly recommend to vampire fiction lover fans out there, this movie is a great to watch.

Haha, I actually got scared when I just sit in the cinema, cause I buy at the 2nd last row and alone. By the time I went in, is the part of most jump scare. lol!! So I quickly wear my hoody, then I feel a bit safe in my zone... =D

The last trailer that I look for is Saving Mr Banks. I'm kinda a fan of Disney. So I know I will probably will like it.

I actually can't remember that I watched Mary Poppins movie, but my mom said maybe I'm too young remember. So this trailer make me even curious for this movie. Moreover I'm quite a fan of Tom Hanks and
Emma Thompson. So I can expect this movie will be awesome =D

No comments: