Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Law ah law....

haiz... didn't do well with my progress test... as this is my 1st time having F5 writing paper... I got a miserable single digit marks and is almost to zero... I know I will no do well, since I'm not well doing in memorizing words...

now I have to force myself to memories some, at least it wasn't so bad... I'm just worried that I might be barred or I might need to drop this paper, So I'll be taking just 2 papers for this sem... Haiz... I also feel so bad... cause everyone around me is getting high marks..

I need to be more hard on myself

Anyway!!! Soon!! In March I'll be graduating CAT, cause there's a graduation.

Now all I could do is focus(if I will) on studies and hope all the best on myself.

OMG... this is a crap post...

bye!!

No comments: