Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bro's wedding @ Kuching *Meow~~~* part 4

this post is the pictures that I took. Not much....
Is just that I want to show it out  =D
MC
Balloons!!!
Ji Mui
Me and Pearl' jie. Pretty right she.
the flower girl's flower
random stuff
The band
I actually want to take the picture of the drinks bar
cake
then the next day... I really didn't take much.
breakfast... laksa!! but different shop as the 1st day.
Lunch with Pearl's Family. erm... to be pacific, is the whole her dad's side... yeah.. I'm damn awkward.

Skip to the airport. Yeah.. almost late to aboard to plane. Pearl's mom say is alright, can make it... 
but actually we almost miss the flight.
mom keep talking about it... haiz.... but now is my turn. but i only will say it here.
Took some photos of random cloud =D




Do you see land??










 When I show this cloud pictures to my mom. 1st thing my mom say. why take this useless pictures??
haiz.... i like mah... what to do??

No comments: