Monday, November 14, 2011

Bro's wedding @ Kuching *Meow~~~*

Yup... Finally I blog since very very very long time.
I lazy to really type out how I gone through. I'll just show the pictures, that's all

I actually went to Kuching, Sarawak, on Thursday. After school, we quickly packed and wait for the taxi until 4.30PM to go to LCCT. Surprisingly that vati suggest to eat McD.
Then wait until we get on the plane. I was too bored until~~~
teng gor
dad and mum
Duty free??
mom and me
then went to kuching about 10PM something.
Morning while waiting for Tat gor to bring us to eat breakfast, I just randomly take photos of the Merdeka Palace's lobby.



Then breakfast, met up with Pearl jie's family in Laksa shop or something like that
LAKSA!!! Yummy~~~
After breakfast, follow Pearl's mom and Ruby(Pearl's sis) buy some decoration things.
Pearl's mom bought. flower girl deco
Ruby belanja. I only manage to eat a few piece =/
Then, follow Tat gor and Pearl jie go take some preparation for the wedding.
Hollywood Bridal... Waseyy.... a lot of pretty dress.... Don't dare to take pictures. They go the bridal shop to take jie's dress, 2 tuxedo, flowers and accessories.
Went back to the car, cam more a lots =P




yeah... the bridal's flower

for parents
Then not much happen on the 1st day. maybe 2nd day.

No comments: