Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bro's wedding @ Kuching *Meow~~~* part 3

the same day of the church wedding, is also the dinner wedding, and we also do make up and hair.
Ruby, Mabel and me done in the same shop during the morning. My mom and Pearl's mom do it at the Hollywood Bridal Shop.

My dinner look
Nice right?? but.. i didn't really like it.
mom say i look fierce in this pic. lol
When everybody had done our hair. We are actually late =/
The three of us rush rush rush.
Until we reach the Banquet. We just reach in time. Yeah... i still upset that I didn't appear in the photos, especially the entrance dance!!! GOSH!!! THAT'S SO UNFAIR!! nah... just joking(cross fingers =P)

Pictures of the dinner taken by Timothy(pearl's friend) I only pick that I like

Fake cake
Menu





pretty couple c=
AAWWW....

The MC c=
peace (Y)

Love her friends =D

prepare to walk in
Aww... so gentlemen xD 
Welcome the Princess PiPi and FireMice
Cut the 'cake'

prayer before dinner
speech from her father
paying attention... wow

the beginning of the entrance dance



Mabel and Ruby







my turn
kind failed
Nicholas accidentally step on the ribbon, so he kinda panicked. so yeah.. you get it.
And I'm not happy!!! among all the picture for the entrance dance, I only appear in 1 photo. Damn sad... nah.. I can't say much.. since is Kuching... probably I appear a lot in the Puchong wedding this Sunday

Why jump super high??



waiting..
haha... actsy...












throw the flower~~


haha.. lucky haramuni

Yeah!!! Ruby caught it!!!




I was expecting the cork will fly high. but it flew quite low.
pouring fountain..



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm ssssiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!



the Ji Mui sing for Pearl jie.



I skip the yam sing every table part straight away to the ending... People started dancing!!!
Yeah... you can guess that that's my parent's back,
kena pulled to dance together








Yeah... I think it almost end around 1??

No comments: