Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bro's wedding @ Kuching *Meow~~~* part 2

Now consider the 3rd day, woke up at 4.45AM.
Gosh.. that's super early. Woke up that early because Pearl had arrange make up and hair dresser use her mom and sis and me and mom... wow... that's a lot too...
I was 1st to finish all the stuff... so while everyone doing make up and hair. I sendiri go take photo

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!!
This look is for the morning. Yup, church. That's why I wore white.
After mom, Mabel(pearl's eldest sis) finish theirs, Mabel drop my mom at the hotel and I follow Mabel to her house, since I'm the flower girl.
Waited for a while then Pearl's cousins pick up my brothers, Tat and Teng(teng is best man). Then Tat and Pearl met, then exchange flowers, then eat some food then take photos then blah blah blah....

We leave Pearl's house at 9AM. I share car with Mabel, her fiance, Nidia, Nicole and Nicholas(the three Ns is Pearl's cousins. Yeah... was super cram in the car.

Nicole teach me to do the Holy Water(yeah... the cross over your head, Can't blame me, I'm not a Catholic)
Then is show time....
1st to walk in is Nicholas(cause he's the ring barrier) followed by Nidia, Nicole, me(the flower girls) and Ruby(the bride.... erm.... forgot what it call....)
Yeah... then the church is like normal church. I mean... like got prayers, choir, speech, sign contract??
I can't really remember what happen, cause I got gastric, I guess. Damn pain for sure. Didn't really care what happen, but just my stomach.
I regret that I didn't eat something at the house. Now that's my payment... just great...

After the ceremony?, then is photo time. I took it from Pearl's friend. Let's see the photos






do you see the choir at the back?


Mabel

Jesus Chirst
Exchange ring time!!!


Walking out




Pearl's Friends!! very friendly =D
Pearl's parents, Bishop, Pearl, Tat, my parents
My brother's Christian name is Benedict. No offence, 1st impression is the chemical to test protein =/
To Christian is a Pope's name.
Tell you a joke, in this pic^^^ all guys' english name starts with a B. Benny, Benedict and Bob. HAHAHA!!!

I'm quite sad that I appear in the photos =/
I can't complain(but I'm already doing it), the main character is Pearl and Benedict.

No comments: