Friday, March 4, 2011

last time use to love Friday. And now i hate it =c

the only reason that I don't like is tuition...

Last time I LOVE Friday cause is the last day of school for the week and can start enjoy already.
But now, I have piano then straight after piano class I have chemistry tuition.
for example today... For no reason I emo... wait... I know why. cause I know later I'll have 2 tuition in a go. And somehow is tired.

Today, during school, I didn't know I'm emo until Zhi Jun told me. Then I guess... I emo because of the things that's gonna happen.
Some more, today I haven't finish my music homework and my chemistry assignment.

After school, my mom ask me what I want to eat. Then I say "anything lah". So she suggest McD, KFC and all those fast food I like and I eject them all... End up I cook for myself maggie mee. My gosh... actually I almost whole emo during school. sad...

But after I finish piano class and chemistry tuition, I feel much more relax. And the day wasn't that bad then I expected.
Did I told you that I have piano theory exam this next Monday(14/3/2011). Is during school holiday, so yeah. I'm not prepared. I still left 2008, 2009 and 2010. Now I make another time with teacher tomorrow, so I can ask questions when I'm stuck while doing those question. I still pray that I'll pass though this year's exam =/

Chemistry....... I'm not the only 1 that haven't finish their assignment =) haha... I'm so bad... glad that still got a lot of people have not finish their work =P
I still have some confusion in chemistry.
ah-hem... chemistry.... that word somehow remind me of something...... wonder what is it. =/

No comments: