Monday, March 14, 2011

Piano Theory Exam

Yup, Piano Theory Exam, you did not hear wrong. I'm taking grade 6 this year.
And..... I took the exam in SMK Kota Damansara Seksyen 4. The school is very far from my house. Luckily, my music teacher offered to fetch us there and drop us from there.
My mom also a examiner from music in my school, so is kinda difficult to fetch me there. Like I said, Is lucky that teacher offered c=

I reach teacher's house before 8AM, so my mom can reach school early. I met a few DJ students. Sadly I'm not the same room as Shi Ying and Pei Ling. But I'm same room as Youmin(I think that's her name). I was hoping that all four of us is the same room =/

The exam starts at 9AM and ends at 12PM. Haiz.... Last Friday I lost my ruler and today I forgot to take a spare one. "Great"
To be safe I manage to use my IC as my temporary ruler!! It work!! XD

And I can't believe that I manage to finish the whole paper less than an hour!! I was so tempted to leave the room early, but can't. I need to recheck a thousand times and finally I found 3 mistakes. Then I lazy to check already, then I notice I left about 1 hour. I just spend time doodle the rough paper they've given. I drawn a word "exam" on it, the examiner saw it! I malu and erase it off.

Finally exam ended and uncle drop me at DJ school.
My mom forgot that today have hospital appointment, so I teman her go. The parking in the hospital was hard to find! At least this is the 1st time to UM hospital. =D

Shi Ying keep saying that the exam is quite easy. I only think the terms is hard, cause I can't remember them. When I have lots of free time during the exam, I counted the marks that possible I might lost. I think I will get 15< marks gone.

Haiz.....
Let's just hope I can get distinction. I heard if get distinction, we can get 50 pounds!!! If I really get distinction, which means, I can buy thing I want! like GUITAR!!! XD
Gosh... I must pray hard now =D

No comments: