Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun at Stephanie's house

During school day, Steph said she has a guitar and I can go to her house and try out. So I think last Sunday why not since now is holiday, let's go Steph's house. So I've ask Michelle want to go Steph's house. So plan had made to go her house today!
Michelle also suggested to also bake something.

I reach her house at 11AM, then not long later Michelle reach. And of cause I'm excited to try to play the guitar!! OMG!!! The guitar is so cool!!! Is BLACK acoustic guitar!!! XD
I need to get distinction for my music theory, then I could buy 1 for myself!!!!

At first, is difficult, base on my experience, the longer I play, is slightly easier. But of cause, is still hard. I would try to learn it!
The guitar!! =D
 Haiz... Still trying to improve photographing with my bro's camera.... It didn't look much different than my digital camera?? I don't know.

I envy~~~~~ Steph have 2 Ipad!!! Sadly one of them got spoil =/ but still!!

While waiting for Steph's mom to buy ingredients, we spend time in the room play Ipad, take pics and heehee... yeah and me play guitar!!!
LOL!!! I love boh chord!!!! XD
Is so nice to play!! cause don't need to press any strings!! =D

I took some pics, hope is nice and sorry for the blur... =/

figuring out the camera
Crystal!! I think she's sleeping
AHHA!!! She's awake!! isn't she adorable?? =D
seeing ipad =D

Hello! ^_^

HELLO beautiful!! ^_^
test emotional =D
Then is time to bake cupcakes!!! =D




arranging the cupcakes
I find is fascinating xD

colouring and vanilla extract =D
Kuih!! 
While waiting for the cupcakes to bake, we eat our lunch that Steph's mom bought for us

Chicken rice and the dry noodle was delicious!!!

After eating, we decorate the cupcakes with frosting?







    

concentrating decorating



Then we spend our time again in the room to wait time pass.
The cup is so cute!! XD



Credits to Steph ^_^











There's any version for this baking event!! haha!! XD
with nicer photos =D

No comments: