Friday, March 4, 2011

Sungha Jung

credits to Acrel
I can't find pics that he face camera(except those when he was young)

I was his fan since last year. gosh.... HE IS SO CUTE!!!! and HOT!! XD
Last year, I was searching for River Flows in You, then it come out this

Then I know that this guy is a talent. Seriously.
Coincidently that he also plays Haru Haru.


This one... he is so cute


And because of him, I would love to learn guitar.But now, I have to wait till my SPM over only I maybe will learn. Cause now I don't want to interfere my studies, although I'm still thinking about guitars.

Guess what. He's just 1 year younger than me and he's already famous! LOL.

Since then, I'll be keep searching for his video.
He even have his office websites!!!!
I'll post those videos that's my favorite and nice next time! =D
But, these 3 video are my favorites too!!

No comments: